Terms and Conditions For Using Tfutfuka Tasker Services
Tfutfuka Eswatini operates an online platform allowing Users to connect through our Platform with other Users who provide skilled Services.
SCOPE OF TFUTFUKA TASKER SERVICES :
- Tfufuka Eswatini provides a Platform to enable Posters to publish Tasks that have been posted by Users.
- All Tasks published will have a status of “Open” until the Poster assigns the Task to a Tasker.
- Tfutfuka Eswatini Taskers may make a Bid in response to a Posted Task. Some parts of Bid details may be made publicly available, including to internet users who are not Users.
- A Poster may revoke or modify a Posted Task at any time before he/she accepts a Bid. Tfutfuka reserves the right to cancel all Bids on a Posted Task made prior to the modification or amendment.
- Once the Task has been assigned to a Tasker, the Status on the Platform will change from being “Open” to “Assigned to” also showing the Tasker who has won the Bid.
- Then, The Poster must pay the Agreed Price into the Tfutfuka Eswatini account or Mobile Money to keep the money until the Task has been completed.
- Tfutfuka Eswatini has rendered a Service and the Service Fee is due and payable.
- The Tasker and Poster may vary the Task Contract until they agree on a figure and let Tfutfuka know about the final figure.
- The Tasker must perform the Services required as diligently as he/she can to the satisfaction of the Poster.
- Once the Services are complete, the Tasker must provide notice of that to the Tfutfuka Eswatini team and the Poster must provide notice of that on the Tfutfuka Platform.
- The status of the Task will then show “Closed” indicating that the Task has been completed by the Tasker.
- Once the Posted Task has been completed and the Poster confirms the Services are completed, or if Tfutfuka Eswatini is satisfied the Services have been completed, the Tasker Funds will be released from the Tfutfuka Eswatini Account to the Tasker.
- After the Task is completed, the Poster is encouraged to review and provide feedback of the Services on the Platform. The Poster may also include a private recommendation which will be seen by the Tasker only.
TFUTFUKA ESWATINI’S ROLE AND OBLIGATIONS :
- Tfutfuka provides the Platform only, enabling Users to publish Posted Tasks and make Offers/Bids on Posted Tasks.
- Tfutfuka only permits individuals over 15 years of age to become Users of the Tasker Service.
- Users must be natural persons, but can post and bids for tasks on behalf of a business entity.
- There is no charge for a Poster to post tasks, or for other Users to review content on the Platform, including Posted Tasks.
- Tfutfuka Eswatini accepts no liability for any aspect of the Poster and Tasker interaction, including but not limited to the description, performance or delivery of Services.
- Tfutfuka Eswatini has no responsibility and makes no warranty as to the truth or accuracy of any aspect of any information provided by Users, including, but not limited to, the ability of Taskers to perform tasks or supply items, or the honesty or accuracy of any information provided by Posters or the Posters' ability to pay for the Services requested.
- Tfutfuka Eswatini has no obligation to any User to assist or involve itself in any dispute between Users, although may do so to improve User experience.
- Tfutfuka Eswatini shall not be held responsible for any transaction between the Poster and Tasker done outside or without the involvement of Tfutfuka
USER OBLIGATIONS :
You will at all times:
- Comply with this Agreement (including all Policies) and all applicable laws and regulations;
- Only post accurate information on the Platform;
- Ensure that You are aware of any laws that apply to You as a Poster or Tasker, or in relation to using the Platform.
- You agree that any information posted on the Platform must not, in any way whatsoever, be potentially or actually harmful to Tfutfuka or any other person. Harm includes, but is not limited to, economic loss that will or may be suffered by Tfutfuka.
- Taskers must provide Services to Posters, unless the Services are prohibited by law.
- You must not, when supplying Services, charge a Poster any fees on top of the Tasker Funds. However, the parties may agree to amend the Agreed Price though.
- You must not request payments outside of the Platform from the Poster
- Upon the agreement between the Poster and Tasker, the Tasker owes Tfutfuka Eswatini a Service Fee of 8%. The Service Fee will automatically be deducted from the Agreed Price held in the Tfutfuka Account at MTN Mobile Money and Swazi Mobile e-Mali.
- Tfutfuka Eswatini has a Mobile Money account with Eswatini Mobile where all the fees will be kept.
- If the Posted Task requires a Tasker to incur costs in completing the Services, the cost incurred will not be included in any calculation of Fees.
- All Fees and charges payable to Tfutfuka Eswatini are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- If Tfutfuka Eswatini introduces a new service on the Platform, the Fees applying to that service will be payable as from the launch of the service.
- Tfutfuka may restrict a User's account until all Fees have been paid.