Muna Healthlife Institutte
HEATLH MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (HMS) CERTIFICATES
HMS Certificates programme is a newly Eswatini Higher Education Accredited programme developed by MUNA Healthlife Institute which is based in Manzini. The Certificate seeks to develop Healthlife (Wellness) Professionals in Southern Africa who will work towards achieving goals relevant to the national wellness policies and sustainable development goals.
- Human Wellness Promotion: Biopsychospiritual Assessment and Healthlife Counselling Programmes.
- Human Health & Disease Prevention: Biophysical assessment and wellness maintenance education programmes.
- Human Capacity Development: Mental and Financial health assessment and entrepreneurial education programms
At the end of the training, graduates will be able to effectively assess and evaluate individuals, families and organizations wellness needs and apply competent skills to plan for combination interventions strategies (CIS) that will produce complete transformation in spiritual, physical and financial (SPF) wellbeing.
The HMS Certificate programme enables graduates to work as Healthlife Counsellors, Healthlife Educators and Healthlife Entrepreneurs in public, private and civil society sectors providing Healthlife audits and Healthlife Management Programs.
A minimum of five passes at G.C.E. (Olevel) including passes at C grade or upper in English Language and Mathematics, and two of Natural Sciences subjects. Candidates above 25 years are also eligible to apply.
12 - 24 months
- Full time zoom studies
- Evening time zoom studies
- Distance blended studies
- Student Management System
- Virtual Learning Systems